COVID-19 Policies - effective 07/16/2021
This practice policy is in effect to decrease the risk to our patients and staff. It is reviewed monthly and as needed as new information is presented.
Acceptable Mask options:
1. Cloth or "surgical" masks that cover mouth and nose at all times.
2. Masks with vents or valves are not acceptable per CDC guidelines.
3. Face shields are acceptable in conjunction with masks.
1. You may have two visitors with you to your doctor's visits (any adult or child combination).
2. You may have two visitors with you at any procedure appointments, no children please.
3. You may have two visitors with you at ultrasound tests, no children please.
What are we doing:
1. We are monitoring our staff daily for symptoms of COVID or other sickness.
2. We have increased our disinfecting and scheduled cleaning times.
3. Masks are worn at all times (covering mouth and nose) in the building, the office, waiting rooms and patient rooms.
4. Frequent wand washing and use of hand sanitizer.
Things to know:
1. Please call with symptoms of COVID or other sickness as soon as possible to see if we need to reschedule your visit. See symptoms below.
2. We are not a testing facility, if you feel like you need to be tested, please let us know and we can help figure out the next step for you.
UCHealth at Memorial North Things to Know:
1. All visitors must wear masks (covering mouth and nose) at all times unless they are eating and drinking.
2. Effective 09/03/2020, patients can have 2 visitors at a time. These two visitors can be swapped out for a different two if patient desires.
3. COVID positive or COVID rule out patients are not allowed as visitors.
4. Visiting hours are 8am - 8pm.
5. No children under the age of 16 are allowed to visit patients at the hospital.
6. The hospital requires COVID testing 5 days before a scheduled procedure / induction of labor. You will be given this information by either our office staff or the hospital staff depending on the procedure.
Symptoms to Watch For:
People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported, mild to sever and not all are listed. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting