COVID-19 / Influenza or other Illness Policies - updated 03/21/2023
This practice policy is in effect to decrease the risk to our patients and staff. It is reviewed monthly and as needed as new information is presented.
Masks ARE required when:
1. You are feeling sick.
2. You have a fever above 100.
3. You have a cough.
4. You have any of the symptoms listed at the bottom of the page.
1. You may have two visitors with you to your doctor's visits (any adult or child combination).
2. You may have two visitors with you at any procedure appointments, no children please.
3. You may have two visitors with you at ultrasound tests, no children please.
What are we doing:
1. We are monitoring our staff daily for symptoms of COVID, Influenza or other sickness.
2. We have increased our disinfecting and scheduled cleaning times.
3. Frequent wand washing and use of hand sanitizer.
Things to know:
1. Please call with symptoms of COVID, Influenza or other sickness as soon as possible to see if we need to reschedule your visit. See symptoms below.
2. We are not a testing facility, if you feel like you need to be tested for COVID, please let us know and we can help figure out the next step for you.
Symptoms to Watch For:
People with COVID-19 and Influenza have had a wide range of symptoms reported, mild to sever and not all are listed. Symptoms may appear 2-10 days after exposure. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19, Influenza or other illness:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Allergy-like symptoms